Houston, United States
• Certified MM consultant
• Extended Warehouse Management
• SAP S/4HANA Embedded EWM
• Oil and Gas/Energy
• Electronics & High Tech
• Process & Power Plant Industry
Key Desired Experience/Skills
- 15-20 years of industry experience – preferably in Oil and Gas Industry
- 12 years of SAP which includes design Extended Warehouse management, Warehouse structure,Inventory Management, Driving supply chain initiatives and Global templates
- Certification in S/4HANA and EWM desirable
- Minimum 5 full life cycle global implementation experiences from blueprint through post production support and continues improvements He has driven Strategy and supply chain initiatives bringing value addition to the business
- Involved in SOH Hana and EWM upgrade
- Hands on experience in configuring the system , Debugging and suggesting relevant technical solutions to offshore team.
- Must have handled several aspects of project – design, configuration, testing, cutover, go live and hypercare support
- Driving new IT initiatives and automation process (Chat bot, RMA,Mywizard ).
- Cross functional skill in OTC ,PTP and QM space .
- Hands on Configuration experience
- SAP EWM Techno-functional consulting experience with ABAP technical expertise in the MM, EWM area preferred
- Good Experience in EWM processes such as inbound, outbound, internal warehouse processes, Master data, forms and labels, reporting and migrations.
- Designing SAP EWM functional specifications and technical specifications which includes discussions with process teams, IT teams, mentoring developers, unit testing, integration testing with core SAP modules
- WM to EWM migration, RF Frame work, PPF and warehouse management Monitor
- Functional testing and UAT, Integrated testing , end user trainings
- A keen communicator with honed problem solving and analytical abilities
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills. Experienced in interacting with international teams with a mix of clients.